Join us for in-person workouts as well as online live and pre-recorded workouts.
Join us for live virtual classes! You’ll be a part of the Coburg Fit Club studio, while getting to stay in the comfort of your own home! Virtual Classes are held in a private Facebook group. When you join, the Facebook link will be emailed to you!
• COVID-19 UPDATE
Starting July 1, the Governor is mandating that masks/face coverings be worn in all indoor public spaces. This means that masks will need to be worn as you come into and out of the studio. You have the option to remove your mask during “strenuous activity” such as exercise as long as you can maintain a 6 foot distance from others (we have markers on the floor.)
We know change is hard, but are so grateful for all your strength & flexibility & thoughtfulness through these strange times.
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com
HOW ARE WE HANDLING THE COVID-19 CRISIS?
What we are doing to keep our members, and instructors safe:
- All workout spots are marked 6 feet apart with tape on the floor.
- Classes are limited to 6 members, so please make sure to reserve your spot!
- Thorough studio cleaning in between every class (door handles, light switches, equipment, floors, etc)
- Spray and wipes for everyone to clean their equipment after use.
- Option to bring your own mat, weights, sliders, etc. to use in class.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided.
What you can do to help keep everyone safe:
- Stay home if you have any signs or symptoms such as fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, a new loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Stay 6 feet away from other members and instructors in the studio (bring on all the air high 5s we can take!)
- Be kind. We know this is a stressful time, but let’s show each other compassion and grace.
- You’re welcome to wear a mask if you want, however it is not required.
- Bring your own workout equipment (mat, ball, weights, etc)
This challenge is great for beginners, people who need a kick in the pants to get moving again, or someone looking for something new and fun to take them into Summer!
We will be getting in 10 minutes of movement EVERYDAY for 30 days! We’ll be sharing ideas, have accountability, supportive community, fun, and prizes!
We start Monday, May 17, and take it right into Summer!
VIP Members this challenge is FREE to you, $20 for non-members. All are welcome!
Become A Coburg Fit Club Member!
Members receive extra benefits like discounted entry to workshops and special events, discounts on merchandise, quarterly membership parties, and more!
Punch cards and drop-in rates are also available, and your first class is always free. We can’t wait to meet you!
Four private one hour sessions to help navigate your personal health & fitness goals. These sessions can include: Private workouts together either in person or via zoom with a trained instructor Goal setting Talking through your hurdles Brainstorming solutions Setting a clear plan Frequent check ins to keep you on track Cost is $200
HIIT is the cardio-based, athletic-style workout that combines high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and strength moves designed to help you get fit fast!
Fitness focused with yoga undertones. Warrior Rhythm increases strength, flexibility and balance with musical motivation. Grit and grace rolled in to one rhythmic experience.
Barre at Coburg Fit Company is a fusion of yoga, pilates, strength training, and ballet. This pattern of exercise helps to improve strength, balance, flexibility, and posture.
Boot Camp is a total-body workout with a variety of strength-training moves, cardio conditioning, and core work. In every class, you’ll tone strong, lean muscle.
Yoga uses breathing techniques, meditation, and body postures to promote relaxation, aid in stress relief, increase flexibility, and improve overall health.
We LOVE Your Feedback!
“Katie! I am so excited for your new adventure. I cannot wait to come to Coburg and work out with you!”
“OMG I’m so excited, I’m fairly new to Coburg and I have been telling my husband how nice it would be to have this kind of studio here.”
“Yay!! Can’t wait to see the space and spend more time with you! 💕👊”
“Coburg is so lucky! Coburg Fit Club is going to undoubtedly add so much value to the community!”
Ready to Come to the Country?
We have all kinds of options for all kinds of people but two very important rules that apply to everyone: be you and have fun! We love you just as you are.